Her Royal Highness

My photo
Lambertville, New Jersey
Well what can be said about me...I like shoes, pink, key lime pie, the beach, laughing at you or with you, and traveling. I don't like raspberries, mushrooms, or people that are stupid, creepy, or drive really slowly in front of me. I love my Mikimotos like I might love my first born child...I don't have kids yet though so one never knows. I wear a tiara when I clean and sometimes just because I like it. I have light up bunny ears that I wear sometimes too...sometimes a girl just needs to sparkle a little, you know?

Thursday, June 19, 2008

An oldie but goodie on Pennsyl-tucky

Originally posted 10/21/07

Holy crap I thought we were gonna die in the way stupid girls in horror movies meet their makers on dark wooded lanes in the middle of nowhere! Where you ask? Pennsyl-fucking-tucky, that is where. Last night Katie and I traveled into the great unknown of Pennsylvania and we are still amazed we made it out alive! I have a freaking GPS in my car and on the ride home, the GPS did not recognize the fact that we were actually on a road! It kept telling us to get onto the marked route, despite the fact that we were on a "major" roadway! Holy hell! I've determined that if one is more than 35 miles from Philly it is likely that one is in a backwoods land of mutants waiting to slaugter cute young women who wander into the vast unknown of wooded areas with road names like "Longswamp Road" and "Stone Wall Lane."

No comments: