Her Royal Highness

My photo
Lambertville, New Jersey
Well what can be said about me...I like shoes, pink, key lime pie, the beach, laughing at you or with you, and traveling. I don't like raspberries, mushrooms, or people that are stupid, creepy, or drive really slowly in front of me. I love my Mikimotos like I might love my first born child...I don't have kids yet though so one never knows. I wear a tiara when I clean and sometimes just because I like it. I have light up bunny ears that I wear sometimes too...sometimes a girl just needs to sparkle a little, you know?

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy BLOG Day

So after much debate and popular demand, it has been determined that I shall bless y'all with my blog-isms. Yes, I did change blog locations as a certain shit-bag ex was obsessively stalking the last blog, and it amuses me that he's not clever enough to find this one. Back to lessons of the day and observations about the wacky world in which I live. Feel the laughter people, feel the laughter.

HMMM, my musings for day 1? Well, tonight is Pearl Jam with Jason...YAY Jason! Pearl Jam, eh, makes me think of early high school and "Jeremy" but I do so adore Jason, so how could I not trek on down to Camden for a concert? That's right people, I said it, Camden. Remember when we were kids and they used to burn down Camden on mischief night? Good stuff! Ok, I am awaiting Jason's arrival and I hope I'm dressed appropriately for Pearl Jam. I guess I stereotype all the stoners who loved P.J. in college and didn't shower and stuff...my OCD and germ phobia makes that idea not okay for me, but I'm coping.

So what's new in Queen B land? WELLLL, after much debate it is settled that I will be going back to get that doctorate starting in the fall. I will be commuting to DC (I know, freaking crazy, I KNOW) so that I can soon force you (I said it!) to refer to me as DR. Queen B, esq. :) Seriously though, I mean I guess it will help in that quest for world domination...right? I can learn appropriate brainwashing techniques to help make folks more submissive to being my minions.

On my "let's make the world a better place front" don't forget my ever prominent suggestions you donate to breasts and support me (and my girls) in the Susan G. Koman 3-day. 60-miles folks, WALKING, you heard me! I'm walking 60 miles in 3-days. Next time you get in your car map out how far 60 miles is, and think of me WALKING it. Donate to boobies everyone...you like them and they like you!

LOD: Netflix has work-out videos! Who knew? (yeah, I know that one isn't as good as the one about the geese but it was a slow day so far)


P.S. I will post some of the "old" blog entries on this page once I get motivated - mostly the myspace posts which went over so well with a lot of people... :)

No comments: